Dr. Edward Colt MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism New York, NY

2.9

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Colt has a friendly warm manner. He is thoughtful in his questions. I have never had a complaint

March 6th, 2013
These people are dangerous.
This man is either too old or too controlling to give good care. Look for another dr. if this is where your insurance points you. My wife , who has diabetes and is insulin dependent, missed one of her private appt's with this man so he decided to punish her by refusing to send in her prescription for insulin to the pharmacy. When my wife called in begging him to call the perspiration in he (and his receptions) added insult to injury and reduced my wife to tears by talking to her as if she was a 5 years old that needed to be disciplined Our insurance requires we use their mail order pharmacy making matters worse. This resulted in causing her to run completely out of insulin before the mail could get her prescription delivered. Buying these medications out of pocket is extremely expensive. So he put us in a very difficult position as we are not rich people. Because it happened over a weekend and the mail couldn't get here my wife was without her meds for days. We're lucky she didn't wind up in the hospital. Run the other way from these people - they're dangerous.