Dr. Edward Colvin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 25th, 2016
Dr Colvin is a great Doctor!

August 28th, 2012
New city, new doc.
I've been seen by the same group of doctors since birth (30 years). I moved to Alabama and of course I was a little worried about seeing a new doctor. He's the closet Adult Congenital heart doc to my city so I had no choice. I was very satisfied with Dr. Colvin and his staff. The wait was a little long, but he more than made up for it with his bedside manner and knowlagble answers to my my laundry list of questions. I'm happy I was able to see him and look forward to having him take care of me.

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Colvin has been with us since he first diagnosed my son, Matthew, with tricuspid atresia at 2 days old. He has gotten us successfully through 4 procedures (2 open-heart). Matthew is now an almost 9-year-old, rambunctious, happy, and full-of-life little boy. Much thanks and appreciation to Dr. Colvin and his team for their excellent care!

February 14th, 2011
Dr. Colvin has been my sons dr. since he took over Dr. Bargeron's practice. He is a wonderful caring dr. His staff is awesome. There are several of his staff members that came over with him when Dr. Bargeron retired. I have fully trusted him and his staff with my son's health since he was 3 weeks old to today. My son who is now 31 is still a patient of Dr. Colvin and I will be sad when the day comes when he will not longer see my son due to his age. He and his staff are a true blessing from God.

June 16th, 2010
Excellent Choice of Cardiologist
Dr. Colvin is excellent at what he does. He has been my doctor for 22+ years and he has even come to my hometown to do an EKG on me! I totally recommend him!