Dr. Edward Connolly, FACS
Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Best care show details Best care
by Elizabeth Fierro on Jun 17th, 2016

Dr. Connolly saved my life! While having to have surgeries and be in intensive care him and his staff took such good care of me. He also took amazing care of my husband and children. There are not enough words to thank him for saving my life. He is kind, brilliant and caring.

Retired Elementary School Teacher show details Retired Elementary School Teacher
by Mrs. Gloria A. Alejo on Jun 6th, 2016

If not for Dr.Connolly I would not be enjoying my life again. He was heaven-sent at the time I needed help. I can't thank him enough. May Dr.Connolly be granted good health and long life so as to be able to help more patients like me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, doctor.

Jun 1st, 2016

Exceptional treatment.

Nov 18th, 2015

best surgoen in ny

Nov 16th, 2015

He is an amazing surgeon.

Brillant neurosurgeon with a wonderful bedside manner show details Brillant neurosurgeon with a wonderful bedside manner
by Georgette W. on Nov 5th, 2015

I was lucky enough to have had Dr. Connolly perform my emergency craniotomy for treatment of a sub-dural hematoma. Three days later I was discharged with just mild swelling and aches and no neurologic issues. Dr. Connolly is patient, allowing me to ask many questions, and has a soft-spoken and modest yet confident demeanor. I was told he is the best neurosurgeon at NY Presbyterian, and my experience has made me a believer!

Oct 20th, 2015

great doctor

Oct 15th, 2015

the best.

former patient show details former patient
by Rose Marchioni on Oct 6th, 2015

Dr. Connolly is one the best doctors I have experience in my life. He is one of the best doctor's in the world. Brilliant!!!!

Mar 26th, 2015

Saved my life and I couldn't be more grateful!

by Stephanie Samuels on Mar 23rd, 2015

Very polite and great bedside manner. Very patience and made me feel very comfortable about my brain surgery.

Great Help! show details Great Help!
Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Connolly is exceptional as a surgeon. He helped me in my greatest time of need and was always there for a follow up or question.