A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cooner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cooner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Underwoodmemorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Cooner MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Cooner practice?
- Dr. Edward Cooner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cooner practices Internal Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Thorofare, NJ.
See Durham Internists.