A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Coopersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Coopersmith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coopersmith
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coopersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Coopersmith, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coopersmith graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coopersmith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Mark Coopersmith MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Coopersmith practice?
- Dr. Edward Coopersmith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Edward Coopersmith practices Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Park, FL.