A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cornwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornwell
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cornwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cornwell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Injuries
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Stab Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornwell graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cornwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Cornwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Cornwell practice?
- Dr. Edward Cornwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cornwell practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.