Learn more about Dr. Edward Cornwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornwell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cornwell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Injuries
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Stab Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornwell graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cornwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Cornwell MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Cornwell practice?
- Dr. Edward Cornwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cornwell practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.