A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Courville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Courville graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Courville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Courville MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Courville practice?
- Dr. Edward Courville has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Courville practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists.