A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Creagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Creagan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creagan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Creagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Creagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Creagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Creagan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Creagan practice?
- Dr. Edward Creagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Creagan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Oncologists.