A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Creagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Creagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Mouth Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Creagan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Creagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester