Learn more about Dr. Edward Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cronin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cronin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cronin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cronin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Cronin practice?
Dr. Edward Cronin practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Hartford Radiologists.