A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cronin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cronin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cronin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Cronin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Cronin practice?
- Dr. Edward Cronin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cronin practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Hartford Radiologists.