Dr. Edward Dewey Crum MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Crum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Crum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Epidemiology, Experimental Sarcoma, and General Oncology Clinical Trials Biostatistics Epidemiology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crum graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance