A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Crum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Crum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Crum graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Crum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dewey Crum MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Crum practice?
- Dr. Edward Crum has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Crum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.