Dr. Edward Cullom MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015
Warning:
This Doctor is one of the worst Doctor's I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. Terrible, horrible bedside manner. As soon as he walked into the room for my very first visit, I said hello, and started to introduce myself, and he interrupted me right away. He was severely rude the entire 10 minutes, and did not listen to anything I tried to tell him about my symptoms. I also asked him to treat a pre-existing condition, and he visually scoffed at me. It was as if he had a predetermined notion about me and my condition before even entering the room. From his own website "I want patients to know that they have my undivided attention. I want them to feel the compassion behind everything my staff and I do. I want them to know they’re getting the same personal care, responsiveness and the dedication I would want for myself. And they can count on me to be personally involved from beginning to end. Because that’s what quality care is all about.” Just take the above quote and apply the opposite to it, and you'll have an accurate description of this doctor. The only plus side to this visit, was the extreme helpfulness and professionalism of his staff. If only the doc was any good. Go see someone, anyone else but this guy.

December 8th, 2009
Awsome doctor
Dr. Cullom has seen my child since he was 7 years old and was very good with him and made us both feel at ease. His bedside manner is the best of all doctors I have seen.

June 14th, 2017