A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt Cullum graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Merritt Cullum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merritt Cullum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum practice?
Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.