A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cullum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cullum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullum
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Cullum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cullum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullum graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Cullum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bap Medical Center Princeton
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Cullum practice?
- Dr. Edward Cullum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cullum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.