Learn more about Dr. Edward Cullum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cullum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullum
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cullum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullum graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Cullum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bap Medical Center Princeton
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Cullum practice?
- Dr. Edward Cullum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cullum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.