A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt Cullum graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Merritt Cullum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum practice?
- Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Merritt Cullum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.