A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Curry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Curry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Curry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Susumu Curry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Curry practice?
- Dr. Edward Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Curry practices Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Pediatricians.