A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cussatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cussatti, Surgeon, General, Breast & Bariatric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cussatti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cussatti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cussatti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cussatti graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cussatti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hugo Cussatti MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Cussatti practice?
- Dr. Edward Cussatti has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cussatti practices Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons.