A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cussatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cussatti, Surgeon, General, Breast & Bariatric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cussatti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cussatti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cussatti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cussatti graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cussatti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hugo Cussatti MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Cussatti practice?
- Dr. Edward Cussatti has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Cussatti practices Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons.