A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Czinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Czinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Czinn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Czinn graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Czinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Czinn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Czinn practice?
- Dr. Edward Czinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Czinn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists and Fort Lauderdale Pain Management Doctors.