A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Berg DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Edward Berg practice?
- Dr. Edward Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Berg practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Otolaryngologists and Lansing Plastic Surgeons.