Dr. Edward Berg Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward Berg?

Medical Malpractice

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Dr. Berg said very little. I had to pry to get him to explain things. He cauterized my nose, and it was excruciatingly painful, during the procedure and through the following day. He didn't seem to have much concern for my sinus troubles (the reason I came to see him), and I wanted a second opinion, so I went to a different ENT two days after the procedure. Dr. Berg had burnt down through the cartilage, from the blood vessel down to the bottom, underside of my nose (where the burnt skin had turned black). He had let the silver nitrate run down my face during the procedure and didn't wipe it off. My new ENT is concerned the cartilage and/or the sensitive skin on the bottom of my nose will get infected or not heal properly. I had to remove the burnt, black skin from the bottom of my nose and apply prescription ointment to my nose to prevent infection. Dr. Berg's staff was very polite, but they did not give me the consent forms until after the procedure was completed, either. Although they were polite and he was very prompt and accurately diagnosed one of my problems, I hope Dr. Berg leaves the medical practice very soon, for safety's sake.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr.Berg takes care of my illness promptly. The staffs are very welcoming always. Wait time is less than 5 minutes.

Very Caring!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Berg corrected my deviated septum a few years ago. He never rushed his time with me, and was very caring in how I was recovering. I was one of his few patients who took a very long time to heal, and I saw him over a span of 3 months.. He was very careful when he was diagnosing me and following up with me.

Posted on September 8th, 2012

Dr. Berg is a very caring and professional physician. His staff was very professional and welcoming. He took his time listening to me, answered all of my questions, and helped me with my diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Berg!

Go elsewhere

Posted on April 14th, 2012

He would not listen when I tried explaining my symptoms, he just kept talking over me. Then when my ear hurt so bad that I started to cry he just looked at me and didn't offer me a tissue from the box on the counter! I even asked if he had tissues and he still did nothing--I finally stood up and got a tissue myself. If he doesn't care about his patients then it's time he retires.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I was very disappointed in my visit with Dr. Berg. He spent all of 10 minutes with me, even though I had serious problems with my sinuses and breathing that have been gradually getting worse over the past few years. He didn't ask me if I wanted him to do a "scope"in my nose he just shoved this long tube up my nose which HURT, then billed me for a "surgery" for over $200! I left with a sore nose, an empty wallet and NO answers.

A really great doctor and surgeon

Posted on July 9th, 2010

I visited Dr. Berg because of a lump in my nostril that was causing me to sneeze a lot. My family doc said it was nothing, but I chose to get a second opinion. Dr. Berg was honest in telling me that he had never seen anything like it, he scheduled surgery very quickly (less than 2 weeks), and a 2.5 cm tumor that turned out to be an extremely rare form of cancer was cleanly removed. Thanks to Dr. Berg, the cancer was removed at a very early stage, he was able to remove all of it without any visible damage to my nose, and the oncology experts that he referred me to decided that I only needed a follow-up surgery to ensure "clear margins" - no radiation because it was dealt with so early. I love this guy!!!

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr berg is an excellent physician! Would highly recommend!

Posted on August 6th, 2015