A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Campbell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Campbell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dunne Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Edward Campbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.