A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Clark, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward DeAllen Clark MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Edward Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.