A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward King, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dubois King MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. King practice?
- Dr. Edward King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward King practices Urology and Surgery near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, FL.
See Ocala Urologists and Ocala Surgeons.