A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward King, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dubois King MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. King practice?
- Dr. Edward King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward King practices Urology and Surgery near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, FL.
See Ocala Urologists and Ocala Surgeons.