A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Poon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Poon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Poon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Poon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Poon practice?
- Dr. Edward Poon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Poon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Clairton Surgeons.