A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dabrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dabrowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dabrowski, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabrowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dabrowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ralph Dabrowski MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Dabrowski practice?
- Dr. Edward Dabrowski has 10 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dabrowski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Flint Physiatrists.