Learn more about Dr. Edward Dabrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dabrowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabrowski
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dabrowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dabrowski, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabrowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dabrowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward R Dabrowski MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Dabrowski practice?
- Dr. Edward Dabrowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Dabrowski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Physiatrists.