Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Da Veiga
Dr. Edward Da Veiga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Da Veiga is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital and Warminster Hospital. Dr. Da Veiga has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Da Veiga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Da Veiga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.
Dr. Rajesh Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Abington, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Amaresh Vanga
Abington, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Charles Gottlieb
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Abington, PA 0 mi36