A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Dagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Dagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Dagen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagen graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Dagen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J E Dagen MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J E. Dagen practice?
- Dr. J Dagen has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Dagen practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA.
See Hershey Urologists.