A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dancewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dancewicz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dancewicz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dancewicz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dancewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Peter Dancewicz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Dancewicz practice?
- Dr. Edward Dancewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dancewicz practices Dermatology near Georgetown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, MA.
See Georgetown Dermatologists.