Dr. Edward Davis DO Patient Reviews

2.9

June 30th, 2013
Worst neurolist doctor ever
Went there because of pudendal nerve damage, he did not even have a clue, he prescribed an MRI when I already had a month old MRI test In my hands done in another place, but the fact that he does not even know the nerves your body has is unbelievable! I will not recomend this doctor to anybody. I only gave him one start because the system does not allow me to give him less than that.

April 25th, 2013
Great in dealing with RLS
I would choose this doctor again. Listened to me. And I would recommend his to a friend. Sounded and acted as he cared. Seemed to really understand my problem, that felt so good!

May 2nd, 2012
I wouldn't ever go back to this Dr. I went there for ADD symptoms. The first thing this Dr. said to me is "I don't treat ADD. I should have left right then. He gave me written "tests" for depression and ADD. Both came up as mild symptoms. Instead, he ordered an MRI, EEG and blood tests. All of these will cost a fortune and have nothing to do with my issues. He was ready to get out of there as I was his last appointment. He didn't answer any of my questions and was out the back door before I paid my bill at the reception desk. That whole experience was a waste of my money and time. I should have checked his ratings before I went to him...I sure will in the future.

June 14th, 2010
don't see this doctor
This Dr claims to know what he is doing but don't have a nerve conduction test by him he'll put you into culvultions and birn you and tell you it's on the lowest setting he's a liar. I would defintly not let him touch my worst enemy must less my child or anyone else. Patients be ware.

March 26th, 2010
Lame doctor
Has been no help. Receptionist are rude