A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dean is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dean, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward N Dean MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Dean practice?
- Dr. Edward Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Dean practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.