A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Deglin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent. Dr. Deglin has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Deglin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Laser Surgery, and Macular Degeneration.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deglin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deglin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deglin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Deglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Deglin practice?
Dr. Edward Deglin practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Deglin, Dr. Eddie Deglin, Dr. Eddy Deglin, Dr. Edison Deglin