A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Deglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Deglin, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deglin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deglin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Deglin, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deglin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deglin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Deglin MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Deglin practice?
- Dr. Edward Deglin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Deglin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Hatboro, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.