A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Deglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Deglin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Deglin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deglin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Deglin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Deglin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Deglin practice?
- Dr. Edward Deglin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Edward Deglin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hatboro, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.