A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Deglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Deglin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Deglin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deglin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deglin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deglin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Deglin practice?
Dr. Edward Deglin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Hatboro, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.