A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Deglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Deglin, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deglin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Deglin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Deglin, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deglin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deglin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Deglin MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Deglin practice?
- Dr. Edward Deglin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Deglin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Hatboro, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.