Dr. Edward Delle Donne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Delle Donne?

Mrs.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Delle Donne is wonderful! Hubby diagnosed with colon cancer. He removed it. Because of scar tissue from a previous gall bladder surgery it was difficult but done laprascopically. Highly recommend him!

Posted on March 17th, 2016

His care helped me greatly. It was time and money well spent.

Superman

Posted on November 26th, 2014

This doctor saved my life 2 in 1 day. I have colon cancer stage3. I had my colon burst while he was operating on me. This caused other problems that he ad to deal with. I have colonscopy bags now (Don't like it) because of the colon burst. I would highly recommend him. I checked with other doctors and nurses they ALL sang his praises. He was also always checking on me while I was recovering.

Posted on September 21st, 2013

Would NOT recommend. He has a reputation for being arrogant and my experience with him is that his reputation is well deserved.

Hates smokers

Posted on September 13th, 2013

This is the most obnoxious Dr. I have ever seen. He claims that I need surgery, yet he refuses to do the surgery, because I smoke. He says with health reform he can now pick and choose who he will treat. and that smokers disgust him. I would give him a 0 star rating.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2013

He was great from the get go. Very understanding and good sense of humor which always helps. He was kind and straight forward. He really knew his stuff which helped me be calm. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much for taking such good care of me! :) Rock on Doc!

LIFE-SAVER!

Posted on April 1st, 2012

FROM STAGE 3 COLO-RECTAL CANCER TO CURED WITHIN 1 YEAR AND A VERY NICE FELLA TO BOOT!HE WAS ON TOP OF EVERY ISSUE AT ALL TIMES. YOUR ABILITIES WILL BE PRAYED FOR FOREVER-THANK YOU & GOD BLESS :)

life saver shaman

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I'm part apache and so. cheyenne so he is my shaman and saved my life literally. every thing that I know about him is exceptional. I wish I could have him as my family dr. but I know he specializes, and I'm thankfull he does.I will recommend him every chance I get.

First Doctor to show empathy

Posted on January 28th, 2009

I guess I can see how this doctor may first seem like he could be a jerk but he was the first doctor I have ever had tell me sorry repeatedly for my situation and for being honest about the severity of it. He was straight forward, knowledgeable, and I felt like the advice he gave me came from a point of real concern. I think his prior reviews were inaccurate. The staff we super friendly, very organized and I had to only wait for a few minutes.

A real jerk of a doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2008

Listen, This doctor may or may not be good...who knows??But try to ask him a question and really, what jerk. He is the only game in town so maybe he feels he can be a jerk. Chicago is so close I would say go to another town. I had to put him in his place. I concur with the other two people. ZERO BEDSIDE MANNER!! RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017