A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Denstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denstman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denstman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Denstman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Denstman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Denstman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Denstman MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Denstman practice?
- Dr. Edward Denstman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Denstman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Radiologists.