A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Denstman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Denstman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Denstman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denstman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Denstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Denstman practice?
Dr. Edward Denstman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Denstman, Dr. Eddie Denstman, Dr. Eddy Denstman, Dr. Edison Denstman