A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Denstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denstman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Denstman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Denstman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Denstman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Denstman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Denstman MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Denstman practice?
- Dr. Edward Denstman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Denstman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Radiologists.