A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewees graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dewees has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dewees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Dewees practice?
Dr. Edward Dewees practices Family Medicine near Campbell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga, CA.
See Campbell Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Dewees, Dr. Edison Dewees, Dr. Ned Dewees, Dr. Eddy Dewees