A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward De Wees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Wees
Education & Awards
Dr. De Wees graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. De Wees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward De Wees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward De Wees practice?
- Dr. Edward De Wees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward De Wees practices Family Medicine near Campbell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga, CA.
See Campbell Primary Care Doctors.