A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Diamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Diamond MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Edward Diamond has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Diamond practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Pulmonologists, and Elk Grove Village Critical Care Practitioners.