A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Diamond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Diamond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Diamond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Diamond MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Edward Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Diamond practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Pulmonologists, and Elk Grove Village Critical Care Practitioners.