A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dickerson, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dickerson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ernest Dickerson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Edward Dickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dickerson practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists and Fayetteville Plastic Surgeons.