inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 25th, 2012
HCG weight loss
Dr. D and Staff is wonderful, outstanding. I have had the best experience! I originally went to Dr. D for my Sinus issues,Which went great! As I was there for my post op check up I saw this flyer about HCG. I have heard about but never knew a Dr I trusted that did it, but I thoroughly trust Dr. D, so I gave it a try. This was gonna be my last attempt to try and loose weight without going threw surgery. I put my trust and faith into Dr. D again, and again Dr.D and Staff were great with the support and the results. I lost over 30 pounds, Not only do I look so much better but I feel outstanding. As a health care professional I am very active and need to be on my feet all day. The weight loss made it so much easier to continue doing what I love. Thank you again Dr. D & Staff :)