A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dickinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dickinson, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Dickinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Dickinson FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Edward Dickinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dickinson practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.