A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Diethrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Diethrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Diethrich, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Diethrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Diethrich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Diethrich MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Diethrich practice?
- Dr. Edward Diethrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Diethrich practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.