Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Diethrich
Dr. Edward Diethrich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Prescott, AZ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Diethrich is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Arizona Heart Hospital and Banner Boswell Medical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Diethrich has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Edward Diethrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Camilla Mican
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 2.03 mi34
Dr. Neil Steinhoff
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 2.38 mi47
Dr. Herman Pang
Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 2.60 mi36