Dr. Edward Bronson Diethrich MD is male, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Diethrich is Good. Dr. Diethrich has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Diethrich, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 38 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Angioplasty.35 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Diethrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Diethrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Walter O Bosewell Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diethrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Diethrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Diethrich practice?
Dr. Edward Diethrich practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Diethrich, Dr. Eddie Diethrich, Dr. Eddy Diethrich, Dr. Edison Diethrich