A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Diethrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Diethrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diethrich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diethrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Diethrich, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Diethrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Diethrich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Diethrich MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Diethrich practice?
- Dr. Edward Diethrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Diethrich practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiothoracic Surgeons.