A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ditkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ditkoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ditkoff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ditkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ditkoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditkoff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ditkoff has 13 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ditkoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Ditkoff practice?
- Dr. Edward Ditkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ditkoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Latham, NY.
See Latham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.