Dr. Edward Ditkoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Ditkoff?

August 8th, 2011

No One Better than Dr. D

Dr. DitKoff assisted my husband and I in becoming parents. I successfully became pregnant to 3 beautiful babies (2 girls and 1 boy). Yes triplets. Dr. Ditkoff was very informative of the procedures and great on advice. He never gave up on us and made our dreams come true. He treated me as an individual and gave me the attention I needed to succeed in becoming a mom. This man is heaven sent and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great fertility doctor. I was lucky to have found him.Dr. D, if you are reading this, thank you for everything, I admire your knowledge and feel blessed to have known you.

June 29th, 2011

Wonew

Dr. Ditkoff is the most wonderful, caring, physician I have ever had the pleasure to work with. His manner is always calm, reassuring, while providing a tremendous amount of information. He not only provides treatment options, but more importantly, realistic guidance.I recommend any couple attempting conception to see Dr. Ditkoff. He is not only personable, but most competent and successful in treating his patients.

December 15th, 2010

Dr. Ditkoff and his staff are professional,compasionate, and warm. Thanks to Dr. Ditkoff, my husband and I have our beautiful daughter. I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility.

October 24th, 2010

anonymous

Dr. Ditkoff made my treatment process less stressful than ever imagined. He always was full of information yet gentle at the same time. Dr. Ditkoff helped me feel secure and comfortable while under his care and guidance. I would recommend any couple having difficulty in conceiving to see Dr. Ditkoff.

July 24th, 2010

Dr. Ditkoff is an excellent caring humane physician. He explains everything while keeping me secure and comfortable. He is realistic, reassuring when appropriate. I would recommend anyone with an infertility problem to see this man.

June 3rd, 2017