A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dodson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dodson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dodson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Dodson practice?
- Dr. Edward Dodson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dodson practices Otolaryngology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Dublin Otolaryngologists.