Dr. Edward Dodson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Dodson?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Edward Dodson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Dodson for around 5 years he is very profession and friendly he makes me very comfortable with his treatmentshis staff our excellent I would recommend him very highly

August 3rd, 2011

Life long friend

I am 23 and I have been going to Dr. Dodson since I was 7! I love Dr. Dodson as if he is family. I have never had a bad experience with him and I have refered many friends and family to him. I work for a hospital in central ohio and he is not within my network, I pay the full office fee just go to him!!!

January 6th, 2011

no follow up

I took my children to see the dr, were sent for testing/bloodwork. I never got the results and was constantly referrred to other phone numbers whenever I tried to call the office. Several months later I am still waiting for someone to return my calls.

December 29th, 2009

Dr. Dodson performed my brain surgery. The results were better than expected. He spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure in detail. I was so frightened prior to my visit and by the time I left his office my fears had been calmed. I was confident he was the best surgeon to remove the brain tumor. I found the staff to be very professional.

December 18th, 2008

My name Lindesy I live in dublin Ohio, when I saw Dr. Dodson I felt rushed and pushed out the door with a poor staff aswell.

April 6th, 2016