A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dohring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dohring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Dohring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohring graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dohring has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Dohring MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Dohring practice?
- Dr. Edward Dohring has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dohring practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.