A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Doisy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doisy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doisy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Doisy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doisy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Doisy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Doisy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Doisy practice?
- Dr. Edward Doisy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Doisy practices Ophthalmology near Granite City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Alton, IL.
See Granite City Ophthalmologists.