A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Doisy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Doisy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doisy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Doisy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doisy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Doisy practice?
Dr. Edward Doisy practices Ophthalmology near Granite City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL and Swansea, IL.
See Granite City Ophthalmologists.