Dr. Edward Domanskis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Domanskis?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Edward Domanskis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2014

Natural look

He does such an amazing job!! Knows what art of beauty really is.

October 25th, 2014

He is the best

I am a patient of Dr Domanskis and he gets 5 stars all the way across.I have nevr felt at such comfort ..His staff is amazing.Bed side manner is the best and He is a great surgeon. I am glad to be his patient and I would suggest him with flying colors

February 3rd, 2014

Breast reduction for back pain blew me away

Got exactly the results I envisioned and feel so much better. Ahh! You know that feeling when you get home and take your bra off? I feel like that all the time now. I've been large breasted ever since puberty. The annoyance and back pain got exponentially worse when I had my two daughters, and I also began to feel unhappy with my breasts' even heavier new shape. On top of that, I decided to lose the baby weight and tone my body through exercise (mostly by running). I couldn't find a bra that made it workouts comfortable. It was incredibly frustrating. At first I thought I'd need to get lipo and a whole slew of fat-reducing procedures. But I realized after talking with Dr. Domanskis that I was achieving my goals just fine, it was just the soreness of my back from the weight of my breasts that had been bothering me for years (even stopping me from playing with the kids sometimes) and the general annoyance of being big-busted and droopy at the same time. So! After my initial appointment with Dr. D., he informed me that my insurance may help cover some of the cost because I had documented back pain problems. I was able to get 60% of the cost covered and Dr. D was flexible with me on the rest. The surgery was a bit longer than I expected, which left my husband somewhat worried, but the staff was attentive to him and assured him everything was going fine. About 4 hours after being put under, I was on my way home wearing an ace wrap and a prescription for pain killers. As promised I was functional by Thanksgiving (even cooked!) and pretty well fully healed by New Year's Eve. I did not have any complications except for the ace wrap coming a little loose, but I took care of it at home. The shape of my breasts as healed (over 2months post-op now) is better than before, although that was only an afterthought for me in the first place. The weight is substantially better. I have been missing out on this all my life. My clothes fit better, and my back! What an incredible difference. I don't have to take daily pain medication for my back anymore.

January 28th, 2013

Dr. Domanskis was very kind & informative. He spent a lot of time going over procedures with me. I have FANTASTIC surgical results! He is very skillful! I would highly recommend him!

January 17th, 2013

Breast Reduction

Excellent, knowledgeable and skillfull doctor.

October 22nd, 2012

did my moms lipo and did an amazing job!

October 10th, 2012

Five Stars for Dr. Domanskis

I have had several minor and a couple of major procedures over the years with Dr. D. He is an amazing surgeon, very conservative and knowledgable and the results I get from him are consistently spectacular. He is so kind, stays involved from start to finish(great follow-up care) and his staff is great.I work in the cosmetic esthetic industry so I have lots of people ask for recommendations. I ALWAYS refer my clients to him.

September 6th, 2012

Love this Surgeon!

I had a great experience with Dr. Domanskis. He was the first surgeon that really took time to explain the procedures and discuss all my options with me. That made me feel very confident and completely sure I had chosen the right surgeon. My results were even better than I had hoped for!

September 4th, 2012

Great experience

I went to talk with a lot of plastic surgeons and settled on Dr. Domanskis. His staff was extremely nice and kind. He explained everything to me very thoroughly, maybe even too thoroughly but I appreciated that. He listened to me and what I wanted done and he told me honestly what I could achieve. That was a lot different from the others who just wanted to sell me! I wanted my body contouring done without anesthesia and he was able to do it. Even though it took longer than I thought, he did a great job and I am very pleased. He is the best and I have referred many of my friends to him.

January 12th, 2011

Dr. Domanskis is a very educated doctor. He is a doctor that can be trusted and a doctor that you will walk away from knowing that you will have excellent results.

October 18th, 2010

He is the best! I researched and saw many other plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck. I chose him because of his experience and his bedside manner. I couldn't have been happier. He was always there and answered all my questions and concerns. I have sent many of my friends there and their experiences have all been the same-extremely pleased!

April 18th, 2017