Dr. Edward Domanskis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 19th, 2014
Natural look
He does such an amazing job!! Knows what art of beauty really is.

October 25th, 2014
He is the best
I am a patient of Dr Domanskis and he gets 5 stars all the way across.I have nevr felt at such comfort ..His staff is amazing.Bed side manner is the best and He is a great surgeon. I am glad to be his patient and I would suggest him with flying colors

February 2nd, 2014
Breast reduction for back pain blew me away
Got exactly the results I envisioned and feel so much better. Ahh! You know that feeling when you get home and take your bra off? I feel like that all the time now. I've been large breasted ever since puberty. The annoyance and back pain got exponentially worse when I had my two daughters, and I also began to feel unhappy with my breasts' even heavier new shape. On top of that, I decided to lose the baby weight and tone my body through exercise (mostly by running). I couldn't find a bra that made it workouts comfortable. It was incredibly frustrating. At first I thought I'd need to get lipo and a whole slew of fat-reducing procedures. But I realized after talking with Dr. Domanskis that I was achieving my goals just fine, it was just the soreness of my back from the weight of my breasts that had been bothering me for years (even stopping me from playing with the kids sometimes) and the general annoyance of being big-busted and droopy at the same time. So! After my initial appointment with Dr. D., he informed me that my insurance may help cover some of the cost because I had documented back pain problems. I was able to get 60% of the cost covered and Dr. D was flexible with me on the rest. The surgery was a bit longer than I expected, which left my husband somewhat worried, but the staff was attentive to him and assured him everything was going fine. About 4 hours after being put under, I was on my way home wearing an ace wrap and a prescription for pain killers. As promised I was functional by Thanksgiving (even cooked!) and pretty well fully healed by New Year's Eve. I did not have any complications except for the ace wrap coming a little loose, but I took care of it at home. The shape of my breasts as healed (over 2months post-op now) is better than before, although that was only an afterthought for me in the first place. The weight is substantially better. I have been missing out on this all my life. My clothes fit better, and my back! What an incredible difference. I don't have to take daily pain medication for my back anymore.

February 8th, 2013
Diana M. / Spectacular Dr. Domanskis
Dr. Domanskis is amazing! I've been going to him for 15 years, with fantastic results each time! My last procedure was for skin cancer removal from the middle of my face. My results are so spectacular; they blew me away! No one can tell that I`ve had surgery. This is mind-boggling, as several other doctors had told me that any surgery would leave my face disfigured. Dr. Domanskis was much more positive; he predicted great results - which is what I got. My pain was minimal during and after all my procedures. Dr. D. was extremely caring to me, from my health condition to my insurance situation. He genuinely cares about his patients. My admiration for Dr. Domanskis goes beyond words - I've been recommending him to everyone for 15 years! His staff is also super - very professional. And I love the Organic Cleanser, Exfoliator, and Body Cream by Dr. Domanskis’ “Organo-Derm” skincare line. (Available at Organoderm.com )

January 28th, 2013
Dr. Domanskis was very kind & informative. He spent a lot of time going over procedures with me. I have FANTASTIC surgical results! He is very skillful! I would highly recommend him!

January 17th, 2013
Breast Reduction
Excellent, knowledgeable and skillfull doctor.

October 22nd, 2012
did my moms lipo and did an amazing job!

October 10th, 2012
Five Stars for Dr. Domanskis
I have had several minor and a couple of major procedures over the years with Dr. D. He is an amazing surgeon, very conservative and knowledgable and the results I get from him are consistently spectacular. He is so kind, stays involved from start to finish(great follow-up care) and his staff is great.I work in the cosmetic esthetic industry so I have lots of people ask for recommendations. I ALWAYS refer my clients to him.

September 6th, 2012
Love this Surgeon!
I had a great experience with Dr. Domanskis. He was the first surgeon that really took time to explain the procedures and discuss all my options with me. That made me feel very confident and completely sure I had chosen the right surgeon. My results were even better than I had hoped for!

September 4th, 2012
Great experience
I went to talk with a lot of plastic surgeons and settled on Dr. Domanskis. His staff was extremely nice and kind. He explained everything to me very thoroughly, maybe even too thoroughly but I appreciated that. He listened to me and what I wanted done and he told me honestly what I could achieve. That was a lot different from the others who just wanted to sell me! I wanted my body contouring done without anesthesia and he was able to do it. Even though it took longer than I thought, he did a great job and I am very pleased. He is the best and I have referred many of my friends to him.

January 12th, 2011
Dr. Domanskis is a very educated doctor. He is a doctor that can be trusted and a doctor that you will walk away from knowing that you will have excellent results.

October 18th, 2010
He is the best! I researched and saw many other plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck. I chose him because of his experience and his bedside manner. I couldn't have been happier. He was always there and answered all my questions and concerns. I have sent many of my friends there and their experiences have all been the same-extremely pleased!