Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Donahue
Dr. Edward Donahue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Donahue is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital and CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center. Dr. Donahue has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Donahue has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Salaheddine Tomeh
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi45
Dr. Christa Corn
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi30
Dr. Mark Gunst
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.06 mi14