breast cancer surgeon,

333 W Thomas Rd
Ste 203
Phoenix, AZ 85013
602-274-6088
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I went to this doctor due to my family and friends wanting me to have a second opinion. Having breast cancer is a serious issue, and they were worried that I had'nt had a second opinion. He is a very good doctor, but I prefer to stick with the surgeon I had already opted for.I already had a surgeon picked out for my upcoming surgery, but for the sake of my family and friends I went for the 2nd opinion,and still want to keep and have surgery with the the surgeon I went to first. She has an excellent reputation, smart, and very compassionate. But would still reccomend Dr. Donahue to others, but not for me. I'm happy with whom I've decided to do my upcoming surgery...Shes the one for me, and he agreed also that you should always have a second opinion.Now my family and friends are more relaxed that I went for a second opinion.Personally, I will just be glad to move forward with the surgery, and put this whole surgery behind me. Good luck to all battling cancer, and may they find a cure for this terrible dease soon!

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

Excellent physician and surgeon. As a medical professionaly myself, I'm very critical of my own providers. I've recommended Dr. Donahue to friends and colleagues without the slightest hesitation.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by sweetroller on Oct 23rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Donahue is a very well respected doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and keeps up to date with education. When you see Dr Donahue, you are in some of the best hands around.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com