A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dominguez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dominguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dominguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Dominguez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Edward Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Dominguez practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.