A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Dominguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Dominguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dominguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Dominguez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Edward Dominguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dominguez practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.