A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dominguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Dominguez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Edward Dominguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Dominguez practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.