A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Donovan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Donovan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Donovan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Dennis Donovan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Donovan practice?
- Dr. Edward Donovan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Donovan practices Otolaryngology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Nashua Otolaryngologists.