Dr. Edward Donovan Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Donovan?

Unsatisfied

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Unconventional and smelly. Unsatisfied with the bedside manner. Too intrusive with small talk "Is your love life going well?" Difficulty getting my appointment time right as they over scheduled and had to wait half an hour as I could not reschedule and they had to fit me in.

yes and no type of doctor

Posted on November 24th, 2009

doctor,you need to take the time to talk in detail to your patients.when I was at your office you did not engage in conversation you were rushing and answering my question with yes and no. when I called the next day you were right next to your secretary but did not take the call instead you used your secreatary to tell you my questions and tell me your answers while you were right there.I will never go back to see you neither I will advise anybody to do so.

Posted on June 9th, 2009

Dr Donovan seemed nice. My daughter will likely need tubes in here ears. My only concern is there was no one other than my family at the office.

Posted on January 11th, 2017