A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Doolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Doolin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doolin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doolin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Doolin, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Virtua Primary Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Doolin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doolin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Doolin FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Doolin practice?
- Dr. Edward Doolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Doolin practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.