A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Doolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Doolin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Doolin, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Virtua Primary Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Doolin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doolin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doolin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans