A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Downey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Downey, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Downey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Downey DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Downey practice?
- Dr. Edward Downey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Downey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Houston, MO.
See Rolla Radiologists.